4-Cell Relacement Sony VAIO PCV-P101 battery
- Fit Models
- Volt : 14.8V
- Color : Silver
- Capacity : 2600 mAh
- Chemistry : Li-ion
- Net Weight : 442.26 g
- Dimension : 216.20*56.20*20.80mm
Replacement for Sony VAIO PCV-P101 laptop battery
This Sony VAIO PCV-P101 rechargeable battery is a replacement for the original Sony VAIO PCV-P101 laptop computer batteries.Our Sony VAIO PCV-P101 battery, made with the finest cells, are 100% compatible with the Manufacturer Part and will even meet or exceed OEM requirements. The new VAIO PCV-P101 battery adopts Li-ion technology, which ensures maximum battery life and maximum battery performance. Furthermore, all VAIO PCV-P101 batteries for Sony notebook have the built-in auto-rehabilitation function, which can fully charge and discharge the battery to correct the error message.
This high-capacity Sony VAIO PCV-P101 battery running time is 4-6 hours or longer(also this will depending on different operation system mode and different notebook computer model),and charging time will need 4-5 hours (also this will depending on different operation system mode and notebook computer model).
Sony VAIO PCV-P101 Battery Tips:
In order to prolong the Sony VAIO PCV-P101 battery life, please pay close attention to battery maintenance. Rechargeable battery will undergo self-discharging when left unused for a long period of time. Thus, it should always be stored in a 50% charging state and kept in a cool, dry and clean place. To maintain the optimum performance of a battery pack, it is highly recommended to cycle (fully discharging and recharging) it at least once a month. If the laptop runs on adapter, you may take out the battery.
A new VAIO PCV-P101 battery usually comes in a discharged condition and with a very low capacity. It is generally recommended to discharge the battery first and then charge the battery. New sony VAIO PCV-P101 batteries are hard to be charged. Sometimes, your electronic device may indicate a fully charged condition about 10 to 15 minutes when the new battery pack is being charged for the first time. When this happens, remove the battery pack and let it cool down for about 10 to 15 minutes then repeat the charging procedure. Sometimes, a new sony laptop battery will suddenly refuse to be charged. If this happens, it is then suggested to remove the battery from the device and reinsert it.
If your have any questions about the Replacement Sony VAIO PCV-P101 laptop battery, please directly Contact Us. We will reply within 24 hours.
If you're an American customer with a Dell laptop, please visit dell laptop battery online shop .
If your laptop is a Sony, please visit sony laptop batteries online store.
Sony VAIO PCV-P101 battery Replaces Part Numbers
Sony VAIO PCV-P101 battery Fit Models
- Sony VAIO PCG-R505 Series Battery
- Sony VAIO PCG-R505ELP Battery
- Sony VAIO PCG-R505GLP Battery
- Sony VAIO PCG-R505S/PD Battery
- Sony VAIO PCG-R505S/PS Battery
- Sony VAIO PCG-R505VF/K Battery
- Sony VAIO PCV-P101 Battery
Payment Type for Sony VAIO PCV-P101 Battery
SONY VAIO PCV-P101 battery Warranty
- Save 30%, brand new and fast shipping.
- Full 1-year warranty for sony VAIO PCV-P101 battery
- 30 days money back if the VAIO PCV-P101 battery has any problems.
- 100% compatible with the original Sony VAIO PCV-P101 battery
- high-capacity cells were used in manufacturing our Sony VAIO PCV-P101 batteries
- Every transaction is guaranteed to be 100% safe. You can be assured that the information you give us is confidential.
- All batteries in our store, including sony VAIO PCV-P101 battery, have passed CE, UL, ROSH certification. The high-quality Eco-friendly materials have been used in production.